Marcello H. Carnevali
MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTION PROFESSIONAL
I am a multi-faceted individual who believes in constantly learning and growing my skill set through every encounter. I learn from everyone I work with, regardless of position, in order to gain a better understanding and help create synergistic relationships that contribute to efficiency and success within the workplace. My ideal job is one that will allow me to express my creativity and grow in an energetic and innovative environment.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
COORDINATOR, MULTIMEDIA SERVICES
2008 - Present
The Viscardi Center
‣ Produce Broadcast quality media content and material for distribution through various formats.
- Write Scripts and craft clear Narratives for Projects
- Create shooting Schedules and Budgets that adhere to Project Timelines
- Hire / Coordinate labor and Production Staff
- Coordinate / Direct Talent
- Editing & Post Production VFX
- Content Transcoding and Delivery
‣ Coordinate and direct all events and projects at the Viscardi Multimedia Learning Center.
‣ Consult with clients on Multimedia and Audio Visual technology design, purchase & install new equipment.
‣ Maintain Audio Visual facilities & equipment including full HD/SD broadcast editing suite, video production studio with full lighting, LCD/DLP projection systems, plasma/ LCD monitors, PA / live music and various theatrical lighting units, video & web conferencing equipment.
2005 - 2013
Hound Comics, Inc.
‣ Co-owner and co-creator for Hound Comics, Inc.
‣ Lead writer & concept creator for Brimstone & The Borderhounds, Jaguar House.
‣ Write & produce video content for all Hound Comics projects & endeavors.
‣ Duties included public relations, concept creation, creative direction, script development, book layout and relationship development.
Swank Audio Visuals, LLC.
2006 - 2008
‣ Provide Audio Visual for the 4-Star Hyatt Regency Long Island hotel.
‣ Design and implement conferences, concerts, seminars and meetings.
‣ Maintain Audio Visual facilities & equipment including LCD/DLP projection systems, plasma/LCD monitors, PA / live music and various theatrical lighting units.
Bachelor of Arts
1995 - 2001
Video Editing (FCP X, AVID, Premiere Pro) 100%
Video Production (Field & Studio) 100%
MAJOR - Film & Television Production
MINOR - Electronic Music & Audio Engineering
Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) 75%
Motion Graphics 50%
Audio Production (ProTools, Logic, Sound Forge, Audition) 100%
Windows / OS X / iOS 100%
1989 - 1995
Onteora Jr. Sr. High School / SUNY Ulster
AV Design & Installation 75%
Video Engineering 80%